I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Yay for days off!

It is a great day. Why? Because it's a Monday and I'm off of work!! Plus, Ryan has to work today, which means I get the apartment to myself. This means that I get to watch as many uninterrupted episodes of Secret Life of The American Teenager as I want without being told how stupid it is.

I ordered a new marathon training book from Barnes and Noble this morning and since I get same day delivery in Manhattan, it should be here by tonight! And yes, I could have just walked the 8 blocks to the actual store, but the prices are cheaper online, so it's a win-win. I hope it's a good book.

I'm heading to the gym in a couple hours, and hoping to run 5-6 miles today. I'll post how it goes.

If you're not working today, enjoy your day off. And if you are working today, you should find a more holiday-friendly employer!



***I finished my run today. The pro is that I did 6 miles and the gym wasn't too crowded. The con is that I must have pulled something in my lower back because it is hurting like a mo fo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment