I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wii and Mii

Wii Fit is obnoxious. If you've ever played it before, you know what I mean. I kindof feeling like I'm working out with Jillian Michaels when I get weighed and haven't lost my weight. Wii is all like, "You didn't reach your goal, did you mollie? Maybe you should aim for something more realistic."

Ryan and I use Wii Fit in spurts. Sometimes we'll use it constantly and then sometimes it will remind us that it has been 144 days since it has seen us. So when we finally dusted it off again and used it last week, it was no surprise when it informed both of us that we'd gained some weight. With all of my marathon training, it wasn't really as much as I'd expected. Only 1.5 lbs. I could live with that.

We made a deal that we would set our weight loss goals for X amount in 1 month. If we hadn't reached our goal, there would be consequences...any suggestions for what that should be? I think right now we're saying that we can't use our iPhones for a day, which is a pretty big deal considering the new addiction to Angry Birds.

To help keep me on track, I'm going to blog my weight loss, or um, weight gain if it happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and, how did the marathon go? all well i hope.

greetings from Austria,

R.

Anonymous said...

well, it seems that you don't finish what you start. a shame though

Post a Comment