I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Day

Goal- 6 miles
Miles run- 6.15
Pace-8:45
Location- Central Park

This has been a tough week for me motivation wise, hence the lack of posting. (Is anyone even reading this yet?)

I went for a 6 mile run in the park again and had a decent pace considering how chilly it was. I think I like running in the park better at night. It's not nearly as crowded and I don't feel like I'm going to be run over by other runners when I take my walk break. The park is actually very safe at night and well lit. There are always still a lot of people out riding bikes, running, or walking their dogs. I did, however, almost get run over by a man that was not paying attention. Ironically, he had on a bright neon yellow shirt so I saw him very easily as he came bounding towards me. Luckily I got out of the way before becoming roadkill.

I want to do a 5 mile run today, but Hurricane Ida is giving us her wind and rain all day, so we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment