I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Friday, November 13, 2009

I think a lot of people are a bit concerned with my decision to run my first marathon 3 weeks before my wedding for fear of broken ankles or death. Well, I've been hearing your concerns (mostly Ryan's) and while I don't necessarily agree with them, I have decided to not run the Derby marathon in April. I am going to run a marathon, it will just take place at a different time. So there you go. Everyone take a big sigh of relief.

I still want to do a fundraiser during my training, so right now I'm looking at other marathons. Right now I'm leaning towards one at the end of June in Seattle. My friend Megan lives there, so I'm hoping that I can convince her to run it with me. I'm terrified of the hills out there though. It's like running in San Francisco! I'm going to look through my Runner's Magazine and see what I can find. The training is still on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment