I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day. Ryan and I went to our first New York Rangers hockey game. It was so much fun! I had no idea I would enjoy hockey so much. There were two fights and even a marriage proposal. The poor guy got denied while the entire arena watched. The woman was so horrified that she got up and ran out.

What did everyone do/get for Valentine's day? I got a great pair of shoes, 2 dozen roses, and a treated to a nice breakfast of New York's best bagels- H and H bagels. I'm so lucky to have such a great guy!

Now we're off to dinner. Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment