I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Week!

Last week was crazy. I was at home in Louisville wrapping up the never ending wedding details, while also enjoying my 2 bridal showers and bachelorette party. It was a great week, but I felt perpetually exhausted, mostly due to my ever existent insomnia. Oh insomnia, how I hate you. You make it so difficult to get through the days, and force me to lay there in boredom at night as the minutes tick by...

Because of all of that, I only got about 10 of my 24 miles in last week. Not so great. But as the ever optimistic person that I am, this will be a better week. Yesterday I was still in recuperation mode, so no running for me. But after 2 sound nights of sleep, I feel more confident that I will complete my 4 mile run tonight.

I got another awesome donation for Joints in Motion! That puts me up to $90- only $410 more to reach my goal. If you'd like to help this great cause and give me more motivation to get running, click on the link below.

http://PNWJointsInMotion.kintera.org/wannaberunner

0 comments:

Post a Comment