I wanna be a lot of things, and for now, it's a runner.
This is my story as I train for the 2010 Seattle Rock N' Roll marathon.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Cured

Yesterday was a really busy day so I didn’t get around to posting. Ryan and I had a great brunch, did a little shopping, and took the dogs to the dog park. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter/Sunday.

Yesterday was also a great day because I was FINALLY feeling better for the first time in a week. I had my 8 mile run to finish yesterday and there couldn’t have been a more perfect day weather-wise to do it. I ran to the park, as usual, and made it back up again to the beautiful reservoir, except this time I made it all the way around. At about 3 miles into it I was feeling a little tired. I don’t think I had eaten enough before setting out and was feeling fatigued. Luckily I had packed some Block Shots (or whatever they’re called) so I ate a few of those. 4 miles into it I was feeling better. Halfway there! For these longer runs, I think I’m going to have to invest in one of those water bottle belt things. I think they look kindof funny on, but I would’ve killed for some water through my run. I know it’s going to be very important to stay hydrated for my upcoming long runs.

Anyways, happy Monday. This post was a bit boring. Hopefully I’ll have something more interesting soon!

Oh- did anyone watch the first baseball game of the season? Poor Yankees. I’m so excited though because I have tickets to see the Yankees play the Red Sox again next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment